Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Wind



A moment's indulgence with the song called 'The Wind,' by Cat Stevens.

It's been around for ever, the album Teaser and the Firecat, a beautiful album, with this song expressing clarity about.....life, our souls and living.

Do you ever listen to the wind of your soul.......






 I listen to the wind, to the wind of my soul

Where I'll end up, well I think only God really knows

I've sat upon the setting sun...

But never, never, never, never

I never wanted water once

No never, never, never

I listen to my words but they fall far below

I let my music take me where my heart wants to go

I swam upon the Devil's lake...

But never, never, never, never

I'll never make the same mistake

No - never, never, never








City Life - Hanoi Vietnam



Simple Pleasures



Full Bloom






Australia's own London Bridge - Googong Dam - New South Wales







Keep Your Side Views .....In Sight






Penny Farthing






Pink Water Lillies









Surfing Beaches










Creek @ London Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment